Essential Skills for Vegan Advocacy
Free Video Course
· Believe you are never doing enough for animals?
· Feel overwhelmed with strong emotion about animal injustices?
· Want to become more proficient to influence others to change?
· Need tools and techniques to remain calm when talking about veganism?
· Want to feel less traumatised, calmer and able to speak out confidently about veganism?
If you’ve answered yes to any of these questions, Essential Skills for Vegan Advocacy will provide the foundational skills to help you get better results from your vegan advocacy.
Enter your details to get started:
Becoming a Powerful Voice for Veganism
From the moment you become vegan, you’re forced to look at everything you’ve been told through a different lens, yet others who don’t know about this, wonder what’s happened to you. This adds additional pressure when learning to be a vegan advocate, since you have to speak to people in the language they understand, leaping ahead for them to enter a new way of thinking about the world. This takes high levels of self-awareness, open-mindedness and exquisite communication skills.
By working through this free program, you’ll develop essential skills for vegan advocacy.
Foundational skills to help you get better results from your vegan advocacy.
This short course has been adapted from a presentation Vegan Psychologist Clare Mann did in Perth, Western Australia. It consists of 90 minutes of video broken into easy-to-watch segments with reflective questions at the end of each section. By working through this program, you will develop essential skills for vegan advocacy.