Psychological Support for the Vegan Community
Counselling, Workshops and Solutions Training
Are you ...
- Struggling to live in a non-vegan world with others who don’t seem to care and who collude with the systematised cruelty towards animals ?
- Traumatised knowing what happens to animals behind closed doors and face resistance, ridicule and criticism when you try to tell others?
- Seeking support and inspiration to overcome your vystopia and be an instrument for change for animals?
- Concerned about your mental health and know it’s time to seek professional help?
- Committed to becoming the best voice for animals and need tools and techniques to communicate and work with others more effectively?
- Looking for a community of like-minded people with whom to collaborate to create a vegan world?
If you’ve answered yes to any of these questions, this site offers a number of solutions.
What is Vystopia?
Michael Klaper, M.D.
“Vystopia is a brilliant summary of the second-hand suffering endured by those with the courage to see the first-hand suffering of animals for what it is: institutionalized sadism on a global scale. We must wake up the world to its own cruelty and this book offers the roadmap.”
This book is the first of its kind to identify the existential crisis faced by vegans. Vystopia is the normal response any feeling human being should have after discovering the nature and extent of society’s systematised animal abuse. It’s fuelled by the trance-like collusion of non-vegans with a dystopian world they’ve not yet realised they’re part of.
Available in Paperback, eBook & AudioBook
Live webinars with Q & A
Turn vystopia into powerful action for change.
Get invites to new webinars / recordings
Communicate31 Pty Ltd
44 Market Street
Phone: 02 8880 9183